Congress «ATOMEXPO 2014»
Thematic configuration of the Plenary session and round tables emphasizes the demand in the world market of offers of kWh value parameters and benefits of the nuclear energy in 6 key thematic focuses:
- “Funding of NPP construction projects.”
- “Competitive ability of nuclear power industry in comparison with other types of generation.”
- “Back-end of nuclear fuel cycle. New technologies”.
- “Planning and optimizing the cost of electricity generated by NPP at the stage of design and construction.”
- “Internal controls and audit. Best practices”.
- “Managing human resources in the nuclear power industry.”
The key topic of the Plenary session: «Nuclear energy» - condition for energy stability
- Luis Echávarri, Ex-Director General, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (France).
- Sergey Kirienko, Director General, ROSATOM (Russia);
- Luc Oursel, Chief Executive Officer, Areva (France);
- Agneta Rising, General director of World Nuclear Association (England);
- Alexander Bychkov, Deputy Director General, IAEA;
- Takuya Hattori, President, Japan Atomic Industrial Forum (JAIF);
- Le Duong Quang – Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
- Zafer Alper, President of the Turkish Atomic Energy Authority;
- Minna Forsström, Project Director, Fennovoima.
Participation in the Congress will allow You:
- to take part in the dialog of state authorities, expert, scientific and business communities on the issues of development of nuclear power industry worldwide;
- to better understand the demands and capabilities of the nuclear power industry;
- demonstrate your own achievements in the nuclear industry;
- notably expand your business contacts.
The participants of the Congress will include:
- IAEA member state representatives;
- senior executives and representatives of the Russian and foreign governmental bodies;
- representatives of international, governmental and public organizations;
- managers and experts of the Russian and foreign companies of the nuclear sector, potential partners of the industry;
- Mass media representatives.